Simply Calphalon Nonstick cookware brings durability and performance to your kitchen. The long-lasting non stick cookware surface consistently delivers delicious results followed by easy cleanup, while durable, hard-anodized aluminum construction promotes fast and even heating. Silicone handles feel comfortable and stay cool on the stovetop. Add a tempered glass cover to the frying pan and a breakfast classic becomes indispensable round-the-clock. Its hard-anodized aluminum construction ensures that eggs cook up quickly and evenly — but also browns chicken breasts beautifully. Low, sloped sides, a nonstick interior, and sturdy, comfortable handle make flipping your omelet an over-easy proposition — but also makes tossing sautéed green beans a snap. Slip on the cover to braise pork chops or slowly simmer a fresh tomato sauce.
- This nonstick fry pan is perfect for omelettes, hash-browns and other pan-frying tasks
- Calphalon’s signature hard-anodized aluminum construction for excellent conductivity and even heating
- The interior surface is double-coated with Calphalon’s sturdy, reliable nonstick coating
- Tempered glass cover; Oven safe 400-Degree F. cleaning: hand wash. utensils: nylon, coated or wooden utensils; recommended stove tops: gas, electric coil, electric flattop, halogen, glass ceramic
- Handle: Contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone stays cool on the stove top